Now, I am in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy, the happiest and healthiest period for expectant mothers, the old wisdom and the medical proof said.
God blessed that I did not suffer from serious sickness and discomfort even in the first trimester. And since the end of third month, I started to feel I am glowing and more cheerful, this is big a surprise for me, because I have not thought about that pregnancy brought me happiness.
My weight gain is in steady progress, I had not experienced serious bloating so far, and I am very energetic and can spend time to have regular exercise. In addition that I do not have to care heavy workload now, I can enjoy a more balance life, which I deserve to have, not even only during my pregnancy.
I should thank to my little baby that it gives me such a positive energy. I look forward to the new mission ahead. Also thank to Jeff that he is a sweetest husband and he shares most of the housework and talks to me when I feel miserable and weepiness. You two give me courage!!
BTW, little baby, are you a boy or a girl? We could not tell in the last check up, because you were in the sitting position, but don't know why, I have a gut feel that you are a boy?
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(just passing through and found your blog)
Count your blessings momma to be! I'm 20 weeks and still sick as can be!! Congradulations though! It's nice to see someone so happy and enjoying it so much!!
Hi Jessica,
Great thanks for your blessing. May I also wish you have an enjoyable pregnancy ahead!
Cheers,
Manki
Post a Comment