
Lucas looks so happy these few days.
Friends came to visit him in the last few weekends, everyone like him a lot. I couldn't believe that he becomes so popular. Last time after the Yum Cha in Shatin, an old lady jumped in front of us and said she recognized Lucas because everytime she went to that restaurant she could meet him there, I guess that old lady would go there for Yum Cha on every Sunday in order to see him.
And, you can make friends easily if having a baby in your arms. Waitresses love to talk with me if I bring Lucas along.
I was going to stop breast-feeding because my health condition is deteriorating, but I really don't wanna give up, now I discover that the nutrients could be restored back to my body by simply pumping out lesser milk. Now I adopt this method and look better apparently in these two days.
I bought Lucas to my parent's house yesterday, my aunt, uncle and cousins were also there. When we left, all of them waved Lucas cheerfully, but not a single one bothered to say good-bye to me.....
1 comment:
Lucas太可愛,我們都不捨得他呀!
meiki
Post a Comment