
A baby wears a Santa Claus costume from head to toes arrives Hong Kong yesterday. He brought neither reindeers nor a gift bag with him, but had already created a swirl of happiness to everyone around him.
'I saw this Santa Baby on the lawn, then I rushed to see what was going on. He is the youngest Santa Claus I had ever seen.' A girl who witnessed the Santa Baby's arrival claimed.
'He sit still on the ground and was pulling the grass. He looks like in his 7 months old, very cute. He sent no gift to anyone, but I saw the kids giving him their precious toys unconditionally.' A young woman mentioned.
There is information from an undisclosed yet reliable source stated that Santa Baby will go to popular places in Hong Kong again during the holidays. Please be aware that he will appear next to you and spreads twinkling glitters all over you.
Reporter: G. Leung, Manki's News
1 comment:
So amazing!!
I'm waiting for santa baby at home.
meiki
Post a Comment