Monday, January 22, 2007

Breaking news - Baby says the first word 'Dad'

Lucas just reaches his 8 months yesterday. When we played with him in the morning time, he spoke 'DAD' to us suddenly. I opened my eyes wide, then I echoed back 'DAD', he smiled cheerfully and replied me another 'DAD' again.

Needless to say, Jeff had a very very big grin on his face, I guess he almost cried, what a touching moment.

We are so lucky to witness the first word comes from baby's mouth, because it is very easy to miss the 'first time' of baby as you need to work for a long time outside being a working parent.

Our maid told us that baby knows how to wave his hands when you say 'bye-bye' to him. He did it first time when we had gone for work last Friday.

What a big progress!!

No comments: