Monday, May 14, 2007

My first Mother's Day

Still remember last year I was expecting Lucas would have been born on or before the Mother's Day and we could celebrate together.. Then God sent him to me about one week later, on May 21.

This year, I am being a REAL mother, with a little creature literally in my arms, I celebrated a sunny Mother's Day with him and my family. We spent our morning in Sai Kung, we 'yum Cha' there and had fun at the beach next to that restaurant. I could tell Lucas enjoyed the beach time - he even licked sand in his palms...

How can something be sweeter if you baby comes to you and kisses you cheerfully suddenly? The is what Lucas does to me always.

I am really a lucky mom. Yes, it is a difficult task to be someone's mother, but the joy your baby gives you in indescribable.

Grace, hope you enjoy your third trimester. Happy mother's day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He feed me congee last day!!
Father of Luk

Cesare Yan Pasotti said...

Thanks Manki, Happy Mother's day!

Anonymous said...

oh....the above message is by me....and i have opened a blog for cece...hehee...but actually not much there right now...will start after he born =)

grace