Thanks Jeff for sending this announcement.
Frankly, these first few week is pretty suffering. I experience morning sickness (a misleading term, because the sickness can happen any moment, like what in my case right now), nausea and sore bones.
I guess I had lost several pounds, thanks to the pregnancy in these weeks.
Every morning, I want someone sticks me on the bed then I can call my office that I cannot go for work for this reason.
At one moment, I am starving, but in the next moment, I feel full and want to throw up.
Yawning is the most frequent action I take everyday, apart from breathing.
Usually, all these symptoms will only exist in the first 12 weeks for pregnancy, I am in the 9th week, still have 3 weeks to go.....
Frankly, I do not even have strength to take bath, not to mention to do all those reporting, presentation and analyzing data? Even myself is skeptical about my work quality, in such condition.
Gosh, Jelly just informed we have a new project for several countries, thanks God!!!!!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment