Lucas was suffering from Diarrhea and vomiting last weekend. We worried about him so much. Luckily he is getting well now.
Diarrhea and vomiting cause dehydration and it could be dangerous to babies. When he threw up suddenly on Saturday night after the congee dinner, Jeff and I had the same thought immediately - rush to the clinic ASAP. We made the reservation in our nearest clinic moved in 5 minutes. It is just great to have a partner who thinks the same direction as yours.
Things got smooth, the medicine stopped vomiting and healing the diarrhea bit by bit.
We missed my colleague's wedding banquet last night, I felt sorry about that but I think Lucas needed us more. He was so moody and was even screaming when he saw some raisins in a piece of bread. (He loves raisins a lot in the normal days).
He lost around one pound over last two days but we believe he will gain back the losing stones asap.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment