Sunday, January 27, 2008

Linu's 4th day - baby in incubator

Linus's experienced some ups and downs starting from 3rd day midnight, he had been sent back to a incubator for extra caring. Thanks god he is stable again inside the box.

I have delivered him some breast milk in the morning and also night time. The nurses suggested me to touch him and talked to him while standing outside the incubator.

Surely we worried but have strong confidence on him. He is a tough baby, I am sure!

Linus, I will come again tomorrow. I am learning baby massage, I am sure you will love it.


2 comments:

Cesare Yan Pasotti said...

hello lap lap bb,
i have the same glasses when i was in hospital too! don't you think they just look so cool? I am sure you can go home soon, add oil!

Anthrokiki said...

Thanks Cece!! Yes the glasses are cooler than those Ray-Ban's.