Last Saturday we celebrated with mom-in-law for her birthday in the dancing place. My parents-in-law just addicted to ballroom dancing, they go to that night club three times a week, plus all anniversary/ birthday celebrations.
We brought Lucas this time. Linus is too small and cannot take such a big noise and dazzle lighting effect. Nanny stayed with him at home.
Lucas was stunned by all pairs on the dancing floor. He suddenly took my hand and led me out. We held hands and formed a circle, we kept turning and laughing along with the vibrant music. I stared at his eyes, I found the genuine happiness.
He looked through my eyes, laughed happily, it also seemed this was one of his most joyful moments.
This is LOVE!!! The love between a little mother and her little boy.
I hope such pure sweet memory can imprint in his mind. He may not able to remember what exactly happened that night, but at least he can recall this loving feeling throughout his life. He will remember that mamei loves him unconditionally always.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
佢既眼神就好似一個少男終於可以請到一位佢心儀已久的女孩跳舞.
Jeff
Post a Comment