Several months ago I bought a book called Your Happy Baby. It guides parents some simple ways to contribute a blissful babyhood, such as massage, aromatherapy and baby yoga.
I massage Linus whenever I have time. He loves it a lot.
Then, Lucas starts to feel interest to be massaged. He disliked it when he was a few months old. Now he enjoys lying down and let me squeeze and sliding his delicate skin.
I tried massage oil before, but I found Loccitane Mom & Baby Balm is also fantastic. It is 100% vegetable oil, no artificial scent, and smooth.
If the boys are irritating at night, I will use essential oil to create a comfortable atmosphere. I diffuse several drop of mandarin, lavender or sweet orange in a electronic vaporizer. These three essential oil are good for babies. Chamomile is also an amazing oil, which can even heal gentle skin problem, however, it is same as Rose, very expensive if you look for high quality one. I hope I will have one 100% chamomile essential oil one day.
There are many interesting baby yoga postures demonstrated in the book. Some pictures are stunning, such as the head stand. I tried several moderate one, such as tailor pose and swing. Both boys love that little movement and stretching sensation.
I do hope all these can give the babies some little happy memories.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment