Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little brother

Someone asks me if I love any one of my babies more than another. I don't think I would be, because each of them are unique to me.

Lucas and Linus are totally different, they are not look identical, and their personalities are not the alike. However, I am sure they can be good friends, the life-long type.

One day, I was asking Jeff what he would think they would be when they grow up. Actually I think we can hardly answer it correctly. We can never know how the world would be in the coming 20 years. Look at ourselves, our parents can never tell their children would become something called "programmer" and "researcher", they even had no idea about what they are, right?

I just wish them can devote themselves to something they enjoy and are proud of. What we should do is to provide opportunities for them to explore their talents and interest.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

我地阿爸阿媽年代,只有工廠同文員,叻d就係醫生侓師.邊知mug 嘢叫做程式員.
佢地第時做d工可能叫做naomatrixer, 就係用dna 同納米技術製造再生能源.唔知我講mug le,我都唔知自己講mug,就好似30年前你同我老豆講話你個仔會做Programmer一樣.

Anonymous said...

Some people think that all parent wont love their children equally, they may think it's human nature. I dont agree, I believed mammy & daddy love us equally when I was a little child. I've discussed this topic with one of colleague before.

Finally, we concluded that I must have a WARM family, and I was a mature child!