I was very lazy in blog writing in recent few months. The key reason is I was terribly busy at home. (Yesterday Lucas did not allow me to go washroom because he did not want me to be out of his radar, when I was really having the urge). Having two babies is difficult to having your own time.
Christmas is all around and I have bought two cartoon DVDs for the babies. One is Peanut, another one is Little Einstein.
Four of us watched the Peanut DVD altogether. The babies were not very interest though. I always feel Peanut comic fits adults more.
It is about Charile Brown, the pessimistic boy who is feeling isolated and miserable during the Christmas time. He feels Christmas is just an enormous commercial activity which give excuse to merchants to encourage customers to have extravagant spending. He craves to know the true meaning of Christmas. At that moment, he is nominated to be the director of a Christmas drama, and everyone is wondering this would be the lousiest Christmas performance ever, because Charlie Brown has picked a small and weak Christmas tree with falling leaves and for the performance…
When Charlie feels hopeless and everyone is frustrated, Linus tells Charlie Brown the true meaning of Christmas is wishing the world full of joy, bliss and peace. Charlie brings this humble tree to his backyard; he doesn’t notice the kids are following him. When he goes back home desperately, the kids work together and beautify the tree, it becomes as attractive and fabulous as other metallic big ones.
Charlie hears the noise and he runs out from his house. He cannot believe what in front of his eyes. The kids hold him tight and sing songs together.
This is the meaning of Christmas!
This is the sweetest Christmas story I have ever heard.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment