I was reading several entries under the label "Manki" in this blog just now. They recalled me the days when Linus was just born and Lucas was less than two years old. They also reminded me my tenderness towards Lucas when he was still a baby. I tended not to punish or scolded him at that time.
Lucas is four years old now, my expectation on him is much higher than before. I have to admit sometimes I lose my temper and patience when he is unreasonable, I punish him hard.
I suddenly remember he is still a very little kid, why should I set such a high expectation on him?
I should remind myself always to show my gentleness towards the little boys.
I love you Lucas.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love u too lucas, u are a sweet boy~~
EE
Post a Comment