Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A heartthrob to be

Linus is 3 years old and he is going to attend a 'formal' K1 in coming academic year.  Actually he spent last six months in the kindergarten but it was not a formal education, we sent him to there as he requested and the teachers treated him still as a baby.


He is getting mature these few months, he gradually transforms from an unreasonable little monster to a sweet heart, despite that he still screams and whines and snatches brother's toys on and off.


Whenever he wakes up earlier than me, he will crawl into my bedroom, then send me the plastic flower which is on the vase next to me.


Last time I got several mosquito bites, Linus rushed to get the soothing cream in 0.0001 second, and announced to the everyone in the flat that his mommy got mosquito bites, in as-a-matter-of-fact attitude.


When I am upset, he will come to me and kiss my face.


Linus, I am sure you will transforms from an adorable baby to a heartthrob in 15 years.

No comments: