It is undeniable that I am not that good looking today.
I hadn't had enough sleep, and I feel very tired, maybe I should have more than 8 hours sleep everyday. My face even gets some allergic, the skin condition went down. My hands are as coarse as sand paper. Let alone that I look baggier and my boss keeps calling me 'Fatty', he just forgot that this is actually his real name, not mine.
Ahhhhh.....
Last weekend was really fat burning effective for me and Jeff. On Saturday, we went for 'baby' shopping with my Bonbon and mother-in-law. We hunt for all new born baby stuffs, and Jeff had to take care Bonbon's son, Lok Lok. As this 32 pounds little boy was sleepy, Jeff had to carry him in his arms for more than an hour…. Being trapped in a kids' section of a shopping mall and carrying a heavy child at the same time is surely a nightmare for most men in the world.
For me, the shopping was quite interesting, as I could buy a lot of cute stuff, those you dared not to wear since 5 years old, but it is also a difficult task for me to keep standing and walking for several hours. I felt tired much easier compared with last few months.
Now, I could fall asleep anytime, I tell you.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha.....your boss called u 'Fatty' !
Anyway, I felt that a mother-to-be always look full of bliss!
meiki
Yes, he is crazy. I think I should still name 'Skinny' comparing with his and his fat-full belly.
Post a Comment