Monday, March 20, 2006

Pamper myself during pregnancy

I would like to note down the products I use for my pregnant beauty rituals every day, hope this diary provides some reference from other expectant mothers:

Skin Care Daily care
Fancl washing powder (+ washing sponge in evenings)
Fancl MCO Mild Cleaning Oil
Fancl Fenatty lotion Fancl Fenatty moisturizer
Fancl beauty concentrate (for eyes)
Fancl sun guard SPF12 PA+

Body & hair
Kiehl's grapefruit hand & body wash
Kiehl's natural body scrub
Clarin's tonic body treatment oil (to prevent stretch marks)
Johnson's baby oil
Kiehl's grapefruit deluxe hand & body lotion
Kiehl's amino acid Shampoo
Kiehl's extra strength conditioner rinse
Loreal heat-activated straightening cream
Kiehl's creme with silk groom

Special Pamper-myself Treatment
Origins 'Never A Dull Moment'
IPSA refiner jelly oil massage
Fancl inner active pack Fancl under eye mask

Things to avoid
Nail polishers Perfume
Essential oil
Skin care products with strong aroma/smell

To improve the skin condition
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
Have a table spoon of bird nest in the morning
Introduce a regular workout program, e.g. jogging/ prenatal yoga 3 times a week
Try not to wear heavy make-up
Balanced diet (Remember only extra 300 calories is needed for a pregnant woman in general, we don't have to eat for 2 persons)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

大家ex唔expceting都跟住買la!
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hi this a really interesting blog. .I have put together some articles on removing stretch marks that some other readers may like please let me know what you think - I think your blog is great !!