Since we fed him some banana and sweet barley cereal, Lucas is very repulsive to milk.
Everytime when we feed him, he expects us to give him something much more delicious. I fed him apple this evening, he even pulled my arm to make the spoon into his mouth. However, when I just took up the milk bottle, this little man screamed loudly without a second thought, let alone putting it into his mouth.
He is a very choosy baby.
And then, Lucas skipped one time of meal tonight.
Now, he knows there are many delicious food in the world, he is curious to all things that can eat except milk powder. Jeff said we should only feed him milk in the coming days in order to make him forgets those yummy fruits... However, I am just skeptial... what happen if he has good memory?
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment