Monday, October 16, 2006

Something you cannot explain

Have I told you that I miss Lucas all the time, even I stay in my own room when he sleeps in his own room? Then you may imagine how I feel when I go for work everyday.

I cannot explain this kind of psychological situation, is it what people call 'motherhood'??

Remember that when I studied Gender Studies, an article called 'Nature or Nurture??' It analyzed whether the first 'division of labour' human practised - men go out and women stay home is based on the physical design or is cultivated by the culture. I believed strongly it was caused by culture, but now I think the physical part, e.g. your hormonal level should be one of the prime factors.

I hope that I feel perplexing just because I am still in a transitional stage, which I will pass through it eventually and reach a new chapter very soon.

No comments: