Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lucas is 9-month old!!!

Lucas reaches his 9 months today and also some milestones - his first teeth has just come out yesterday, and he can almost stand up without any support.

He is very talkative this few days. Every time when he sees me when I come back home, he babbles lot of things, seems to tell me what adventures he experienced before.

The speed of baby development is much faster than what you expect. He will do somethings that surprises you before you know how to react to it. Raising a baby is exhaustive and you may have to sacrifice something, but what you gain is much more valuable. Having a baby will also let you grow.

Sometimes I would really want to quit my job to be a full time mother. Then I may not be able to achieve self career attainment, but I can devote all my knowledge and time to my precious baby, which is actually more meaningful and fulfilling.

However, as what I mentioned previously, the street-smart-knowledge that a working mom can provide to the baby is also valuable, and she can greatly help the family in economic aspect. It is not bad to offer a shoulder to bear the financial burden of a family.

Lucas gives me a new definition of life.

No comments: