Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Shower Cap

Can't believe Lucas is scared of a shower cap.

Last weekend when I wore my shower cap, he laughed sweetly as usual. Then when he touched it, his smiling suddenly faded away and turned into a frightening cry. I guess he had not expected the soft texture of the shower cap.

Baby is also afraid those furry thing such as the fur trimmed loop which attached to my jacket, I cannot pull the hat up otherwise he will think I am a monster from the Monster Inc.

Working life is harsh and exhausted but I am willing to spend every minute with my kid at home, even though that means I have much less time to take rest. Three of us always have great time together. This morning, baby was groaning when I went out for work. I just wonder how can I leave him for even a second when he can ask me to stay with him literally.

No comments: