Sunday, May 20, 2007

1 year old


Tomorrow will be Lucas's birthday. I am still proud of what I had done one year ago - had given birth to a 7.8 lbs little human.

Not sure what birthday wishes Lucas had made in birthday parties - one with my parental family and another with Jeff's family. Everyone was having great time.

Hope I can get home early to have one more celebration event with Lucas tomorrow, only Jeff, me and him, we do not have to do anything, just hugging each others and singing birthday song.

BTW, Lucas gives a new name to his pacifiers, he calls them 'E-D'!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Lucas!
Heard that Kayu's baby is born, not sure if is same birthday (or a day b4?) Lucas. So great ah!

grace

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lucas!!! Hope the day is filled with lotsa fun and happiness...have a great time and enjoy your special day!!!