All kids love bubbles, I become friends with some kids in my estate because I let them play my bubbles.
I love playing with children, their imagination, clarity and intelligence impress me a lot. When kids are in 3-5 years old, they enjoy babble nonsense things with you. Last time I chatted with a little boy where the car park of our cars were. He said his car park was in a wardrobe, I told him mine was under my bed. So funny.
When children grow bigger, they love to tell you everything they know, even you have no idea about who is Dave or Mia they mention. I always enjoy to be their listener, even though I do not understand what he/she talk about.
When you look through their eyes, you can see hopes and bright future.
I love playing with children, their imagination, clarity and intelligence impress me a lot. When kids are in 3-5 years old, they enjoy babble nonsense things with you. Last time I chatted with a little boy where the car park of our cars were. He said his car park was in a wardrobe, I told him mine was under my bed. So funny.
When children grow bigger, they love to tell you everything they know, even you have no idea about who is Dave or Mia they mention. I always enjoy to be their listener, even though I do not understand what he/she talk about.
When you look through their eyes, you can see hopes and bright future.
1 comment:
Yes, all kids have a pure heart, they are imaginative and humorus, I love to chat with them!
Post a Comment