Recently, I love playing Q&A with Lucas, is silly but interesting.
For example:
Me: "Lucas, do you love apple?"
Lucas: "Yes."
Me: "Do you have any girlfriend?"
Lucas: "Yes."
Me: "Is Felicia your girlfriend?"
Lucas: "Felicia."
Me: "I ask, is Felicia your girlfriend?"
Lucas:"......" (avoids to answer)
Me, holding a piece of chocolate: "Do you love chocolate?"
Lucas, doesn't answer me, but takes my chocolate and puts it into his mouth.
Me, holding a banana: "Lucas, is this an apple?"
Lucas: "Yes."
Me: "Do you really know what is Yes and No?"
Lucas, with no hesitation, and replies loudly: "YES!!!"
Me, holding a panda: "Lucas, is this an elephant?"
Lucas: "No!" (sounds like I am a big idiot.)
Me: " Who is your girlfriend?"
Lucas replies the name of his nanny....
Me: "Do you know what is a girlfriend?"
Lucas: "Girlfriend??!!" (avoids to answer)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaaa...I witnessed the Q&A, lucas really replied 'YES' loudly to the question
"Do you really know what is Yes and No?".
so funny~~
Post a Comment