We went to Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve yesterday for hiking. Four of us (Jeff, Lucas, Linus and me) walked for around two hours.
There was something funny (yet a bit dangerous) happened. When I was swinging hands with Lucas and walked up the path, something from the top fell down, the first thing was a piece of bark. Then when we walked closely, more pieces of barks came off, then followed by two big pieces of logs. When I looked up, it was a MONKEY!!! I told Lucas there was a naughty monkey above us and wanted to bully mamei. We ran away from that monkey but Lucas seemed to miss it a lot, he kept singing, “Monkey is naughty, he wanna play with mamei and Long Long”.
We walked further into the area and reached a “park”, there was a wooden slide, the babies ran up and down it without a stop. The passer-by joked that they were very happy but I should be very exhausted. (I brought Linus up and down the slide; it was just like having weight-lifting exercise, with a 30 pounds dumbbell)…
What a happy morning, all of us love hiking.
There was something funny (yet a bit dangerous) happened. When I was swinging hands with Lucas and walked up the path, something from the top fell down, the first thing was a piece of bark. Then when we walked closely, more pieces of barks came off, then followed by two big pieces of logs. When I looked up, it was a MONKEY!!! I told Lucas there was a naughty monkey above us and wanted to bully mamei. We ran away from that monkey but Lucas seemed to miss it a lot, he kept singing, “Monkey is naughty, he wanna play with mamei and Long Long”.
We walked further into the area and reached a “park”, there was a wooden slide, the babies ran up and down it without a stop. The passer-by joked that they were very happy but I should be very exhausted. (I brought Linus up and down the slide; it was just like having weight-lifting exercise, with a 30 pounds dumbbell)…
What a happy morning, all of us love hiking.
No comments:
Post a Comment