Monday, December 31, 2007

Exhaustive work - full time mom

20 minutes to 2008, I am now on bed, typing this entry with my handy notebook.

We cannot join any count down party, how can you sneak to Time Square and leaving your 1 1/2 old baby alone in his crib? However, I enjoy this cozy moment with my little family much more than with a bunch of gorgeous people in any party.

Jeff and I are being full time parents more than one week, we cannot describe how psychically exhausted we are. I really appreciate all those moms and dads who devote their time totally to babies. This is really a 24x7 work, you cannot take a 3 minutes nap or coffee break simply because you are tired. It is because, kids are most demanding bosses in the world.

However, a little smile on Lucas's face can melt our heart immediately and we will never refuse his need of our attention.

I am at 29th week of pregnancy. I do not know where is the fear of premature delivery come from, I always worry little baby will come out anytime. Last night I felt some pain and my womb seems to contract quite heavily. I was scared but I was really too tired to`feel scared. I decided not to wake up and everything would be fine. Thanks god nothing strange happens today.

Almost 7 minutes to 2008, I wish you all happy new year!!!!

No comments: