My unborn baby is growing in a steady speed. Luckily I still look neat in my 6.5 months pregnancy.
This restless baby kicks me always, especially in the mid night, and the strength is not small, sometimes surprises me a little.
The pregnancy this time is not as easy as the previous one... difficult 1st trimester, then the shock of CPC and kidney dilation (thanks god it is getter better), then the serious vomit, and finally the broken vessels in left eye... and actually I felt down three time in the past half year, once at the staircases at home, then in MTR station, and on last Saturday, in a shopping mall.
I think I am lucky that all these 'incidents' won't cause any big hurt to me and my baby actually.
Wish me good luck.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment