Saturday, February 09, 2008

I have two babies


Suddenly I have a weird feeling, I just can't believe I have two babies now. Life is a miracle, but for me, they are more than miracles. Even though we experienced all those hindrances in pregnancy and child birth, I know that God love me a lot, he sent me two precious little things.

Linus is gaining weight. He is 2.6kg now, and performs well in milk-drinking, since we have switched the teats from Pigeon to NUK. My milk production is excellent, everyday is a good harvest day. You see? The whole system operates in perfect harmony.

See these two young men in the pictures, I am wondering how they look like when they are 20. I will be no longer young, but hope that I still look fab effortlessly with good composure and great fashion sense, and they will be proud of their mother. ;)


No comments: