I am now sitting in front of the desktop, two browsers are showing, one is this blogger, another one is Little Einstein's website.
Lucas is sitting on my laps, he loves to attach me every minute. He always says 'Little Einstein', either pointing to the TV or walking to the computers.
I don't let him watch too much TV, but I have no choice when I am using computer, to let him stick with me, and find something to entertain him. Frankly, I am totally bored to the website because this morning is the thousandth time browsing there, but Lucas is still very enthusiastic to it.
Lucas loves Miffy when he was very young, then Noddy, now he is so sophisticated and chooses to be Little Einstein's fan. It is interesting that he is humming those famous classical music when he is happy.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment