Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight-losing progress


I have burnt out around 15 pounds of fat within this month. My current weight is 121lbs. A very good progress.


Breast-feeding surely helps me a lot, and my little secret - Cindy Crawford A New Dimension DVD guided me back into shape progressively. It is my good workout 'friend'. I have owned it for many years. I did this workout everynight before my wedding (even it is a post-natal workout, I didn't know why I chose it at that moment), and also helped me to get back into fitness after the first child birth.

Hope I can be slender again soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

manki, you still have a video tape left in Telford Garden la...
"Claudia Schiffer - Perfectly Fit
Lower Body Workout"

Anthrokiki said...

Oh really, can you get that back to me, I thought I lost it. Thanks god you find it.

You know, I need these video workout because I have to spend most of my time next to my babies... I cannot go for gym and leave them alone usually..

Anthrokiki said...

Wait...A tape??? Wow, what an antique... Where can I find a video tape player??

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yes, it's a video tape.

I remembered that I had followed the exercise with you in front of the television, there is different scene, the last scene should be at outdoor!

You always do exercise in front of us at that time, it forced us to watch you, and I claimed that I want to watch the TV programme!!
hahaha.....

Anonymous said...

is it really just for lower part? so how about upper part?
jeff

Anthrokiki said...

There is another type for upper body, but you know I need to workout my lower body more.

Anthrokiki said...

Meiki, my 'performance' is more fascinating than TVC Jade series. hahahah.