119 lbs is my current weight, I am having a very good progress.
6 weeks had passed since Linus was born. I have a final postpartum check up today. My body recovered steadily, and I can start having aerobic exercise. I am planning to jog in every early morning.
Linus reaches 8 lbs, is a sturdy baby. His face is chubby and looks like a marshmallow.
******
Lucas is very emotional these few days, all his big teeth are coming out at the same time, he cannot sleep well and is lack of appetite, on top of these, the arrival of his little brother made him jealous. He is very rebellious in last few days. I have no choice but lectured and punished him several times. Punishment is the last resort and I always try to avoid using it, thanks god it works and he behaves very good today, and I can revive the praise tactic - highlight and appreciate his good conduct in an exaggerating way. Cheerful smile is shown across his face again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment