Apart from those body checks, today is Linus's first leisure outing, the very first time he left home and took a little 'adventure'.
We chose Sai Kung as the first visit spot. The weather was a bit hot by still nice. We could see the sea breeze.
It was really funny that no matter when we went, people looked at us in dismay... I am not sure if it is because we brought two really little babies with very close age, they wondered if we had not idea about birth control... Or the way I carried Linus was a bit odd in somebody's eyes... sometimes I carried Linus straight and let his head leaned on my chest... Or both...
I heard a old lady who passed by said, 'See! Now people carry baby in such way!'
In the afternoon we visited my parents. They were more than happy. My mom and dad did not want to take Linus off them... and at the same time, what I should do was to stay with Lucas and not let him feel neglected.
The babies are very tired and hoped they sleep tight tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment