I should have written this blog earlier this week.
We had visited Little Aunt in Repulse Bay and spent an hour in the beach with Lucas in the last day of Easter holiday. He is really a born-to-be beach boy. What in his mind at that moment was just sand... He did not even look at those bikini chicks.
Jeff kept taking photos by his new lens, we were his models.
After we went back Aunt's home, I bathed him and let him eat chips and chocolates. In dinner time, he insisted to drink our red wine. I thought he would not love the taste once he tried. Instead, when he was having a sipping of wine, he knew how to rinse it in his mouth and felt the aroma, then he urged for another gulp.
Of course I stopped him at once.
After dinner, he asked for chocolates again...
He slept very sweet that night. What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment