I think he is one of the fattest premature babies. My sister said his cheeks could not resist the force of gravity, which are closer to the ground than his chin.
It is worth for me to continue expressing breast milk.
*******
I joked with Samantha that I am running a dairy product business. I have sophisticated systems of expressed breast milk production, which include:
- Production - we invest the best machinery (the cutting edge Medela swing pump), the around-the-clock milk production everyday.
- Storage - milk that would be consumed within a day would be stored in the fridge. I produce approximately 1200ml a day. The surplus milk would be frozen and saved in a freezer. Currently we have around 100 packs of frozen milk bags. Inventory check twice a month.
- Transportation - A reliable cooler with ice packs to keep milk I generate in office to maintain its freshness.
Plus the systems are flexible and adjustment is possible according to consumer (Linus and Lucas) needs.
Okay, I have breastfed Linus for almost 4 months, just 2 more months to go. Hope it can be accomplished.
4 comments:
HAHA~~
i LOVE his big big cheek, always want to squeeze him gently.
manki, you are really great!
is that means that lucas is still one of the consumer?
I am still bf-ing cece but i don't think i can produce 1200ml a day! Now i feed him 2 time wu chai a day, but in these 2 weeks, he don't eat that well during lunch, i am wondering if he just get bored from the food already, headache.
Hey Grace, thanks a lot.
Lucas is no longer a consumer because Linus is drinking more and more, and we would want to keep more reserved milk.
Lucas also got bored to cereal (wu chai)before. Is Cece having teeth? If yes, you can feed him a little bit of food with some texture.
manki,
yes, cece have 2 teeth at the moment and i guess he didn't have appetite maybe due to the upper teeth is coming soon too. Thanks God that today he just restart to eat better...you know, if baby eat and sleep well really make the mom more relax, i guess you understand well =)
add oil together la!
Post a Comment