
Linus is always cheerful. When he smiles, he opens his mouth wide, and squeezes his huge eyes into lines.
I always feel this is one of the most rewarding moment to see babies' happy faces. This is a 'prestige' to be a parent.
When I feel upset, I always remind myself to learn from Linus, to be happy and carefree anytime.
It is a bless that he grows into a strong baby, you cannot imagine how tiny he was after birth. I could still remember the hard feeling when I was standing in front of his incurbator.
Work hard boy, I am proud of yourself.
I always feel this is one of the most rewarding moment to see babies' happy faces. This is a 'prestige' to be a parent.
When I feel upset, I always remind myself to learn from Linus, to be happy and carefree anytime.
It is a bless that he grows into a strong baby, you cannot imagine how tiny he was after birth. I could still remember the hard feeling when I was standing in front of his incurbator.
Work hard boy, I am proud of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment