Sunday, August 03, 2008

Little brother love to eat solid food


Every evening I love to hold Linus while having dinner at home. (This is the secret tip of getting slim, as you cannot concentrate on eating anymore, haha). It is funny that he keeps moving up and down and tears off the plastic table cover. (now you know why I cannot be laid back and eat). Sometimes he even screams, then we know actually he wants to eat our food also.

Since last week we had tried to feed him baby cereal. He did not really know how to swallow the food, but you can tell he is learning.

This morning we had breakfast in Pacific Coffee, I fed Linus little pieces of bread (it is like feeding bird). He tried hard to keep the bread in his mouth and then spitting out and sucking in. He was satisfied and showing cheerful smile.

Did I tell you playing saliva is Linus's recent hobby? He does this when he is happy, also after eating.

No comments: