Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Does he practice kick-boxing?

I feel that my baby practice kick-boxing in my womb these few days.

This afternoon, when I attended a phone conference with my boss, Jelly, an Australian gwai lo with not so heavy Australian accent (as he spent more than 20 years in Asia and traveled the planet all the time, you can't tell where he comes from by his accent), the bab kicked me with rhythm when Jelly was speaking without a single stop to the phone.

I started not to have very sound sleep in recent days, because this young boy was quite active inside my body. I could not feel him during sleeping, but significantly I feel less energizing when I wake up these couple days.

By the way, still no one gives me a seat in when I travel by MTR, it is understandable because I always cover my belly under jacket. You know, if you are the passenger, will you offer a seat to a lady who looks only not that slim and wears a thick jacket? If she is not pregnant, I am sure she will slap your face because of your 'courtesy'!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think people will offer the seat to you very soon!!

meiki