Happy new year everyone!!
I've a slightly different new year in 2006. I've already received red pockets from others to my little unborn baby!! People are so generous!!
We have lot of family gathering in these few days. We had a re-union dinner on Saturday and celebrated the first day of new year on Sunday. The house was filled with kids' laughing and screaming and another 2 new babies had joined the family in 2005.
Lucas will be the new member to join this family in 2006. Wow, we do contribute a lot to the birth rate of Hong Kong in these years.
Jeff felt so angry when he witnessed that no body offered me a seat in KCR, even I did not wear any jacket and let the curve of my belly showed in the air. Some people just looked at me from head to toes with weird look but did not bother to move their butts off the seat. Well, I did not wear a traditional type one piece maternity wear, but I was sure I looked totally like a pregnant women, people could not pretend that they did not figure out this point. Anyway, I told Jeff that this was not uncommon especially in KCR, the situtation might be better in MTR (at least I met a nice gentleman who asked me to take his seat), but guess what, I was super fit and it was okay even I should stand from Fo Tan to Tsim Sha Tsui, maybe those young men or nosy women needed the seats more than me!!
Jeff said he would definitely educate Lucas to offer seats to others when he commutes in public transport means in the future.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment