Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It is getting huge!!

Now is almost 22 nd week, my tummy is growing in fiercely high speed!! It is bigger at night than in the morning. Now I started to look like a real pregnant woman. I don't mean I seemed fake, but it is really really showing a fact that somebody is in my body.

Yesterday when I came back home by MTR, I had the first experience that being offered a seat. A middle-age gentleman asked me to take his seat in his Mandarin accent. Wow, the feeling is complicated, I felt happy but a bit embarrassed at the same thing. After I sat down, I wanted to laugh loudly but kept biting my lips and hiding my head into the book I was reading.

Luckily I am still in good shape. I don't have swelling and my limbs and face are still okay, at least not expanded. It is hard to tell I have a big belly if I sit behind a table.

I bought a pre-natal yoga VCD yesterday, I will try tonight. From the description behind that VCD box, it sounds that this is a gift that every expectant women should have, the workout can help you:
  • To increase your energy and stamina,
  • To build strength, flexibility and balance,
  • And to EASE LABOUR AND DELIVERY(?!)

Is it really true? Alright, let me try and tell ya!!!

No comments: