Now, I know it is not easy to be a mother, you should suffer a lot once the new life develops inside your body.
And even after it comes out.
Since Lucas was born, I should wake up during midnight for breast-feeding. If I skip that round, my breast would be engorged and cause the heat and pain. My skin condition is getting worse because of the poor sleeping quality.
Today I had the final maternity check up, I told my doc about the nightmares. She said it may be caused by the lack of calcium and hormone, due to breast-feeding. She prescribed some supplements for me, and asked me to try to skip the mid-night feeding.
Breast-feeding is so difficult, but when I look at my healthy Lucas, all suffering is still worth.
Alright, I plan to breast-feed him for 6 months, I hope I could be determined enough and accomplish this mission!!
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment