Have got back to my work place for a week, thanks god it's Friday!!
Adapting to a working mom life is not as harsh as I supposed, just needed some time to figure out what had happened in the project in the first half day, then everything seems smooth so far.
In addition that Jelly is out of town since this Tuesday, I could occupy the whole room, it is much easier for me to pump breast milk in office. However, I still feel it is a bit weird to run the 'dairy' production in the work place twice a day.
Everyday I should pump out the milk four times: 6 something in the morning, then twice in office, most likely around lunch time and around 4-5pm, then the last time is at 11pm, and repeat the same cycle the next day. It is very exhausted but I don't want to give up, however, it made me so tired and dehydrated.
Now I can produce 32 oz everyday, should establish 'Good harvest day' if the production exceeds this level!!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
working mom is really not an easy job~ @.@
Polly
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment