I will resume my work on July 24, there are less than 2 weeks from now on. Imagining that I will leave him from at least 10 days everyday, I start to miss him.
I will try to breast feed my baby for 6 months, now is about 2 months passed. It's time have a comprehensive planning about the logistic of pumping milk during the office hours. I know it will bring me a lot of inconvenience, but hope that I could be determined enough to face all the obstacles.
F.I.L. always 'reminds' me not to carry the baby all the time, but he doesn't understand that everytime he sees me carrying Lucas because I should bring him to change diaper. Lucas is smart but you couldn't expect him to walk by himself in his first few months, right?
Experts nowadays make people confused, especially for those so-called parenting experts. They always give parents divergent and contradicting concepts for raising babies. For example, one school of thought suggests parents not to carry babies always, otherwise they will be spoiled. Another school believes that carrying could give babies a security feeling, which will help them to build confidence and self-esteem when they grow up.
Which schools we would choose, I always prefer to be moderate in this kind of situation.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment