A lovely Sunday even it rains heavily outside.
My angel is still sleeping, he sleeps peacefully and sweet. He is so cute and makes me smile.
How come the rain last for a few seconds only?? It's sunny now...
Lucas is 2 months old now. I had lots of ups and downs in past 2 months. My emotion was like a roller coaster. Everytime when I was upset, I reminded myself I am a lucky person after all, I have a perfect husband and a lovely baby, but I still broke into tears many times.
Luckily, Jeff brought me to consult a Chinese medical practitioner, and he diagnosed that my health condition was extremely poor and lack of rest, this also explained why I had nightmare every night. After taking the medicine he prescribed several times, now I feel much better and am stronger.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aiya... 你要保重身體呀
--Polly
Post a Comment