Well, 7 minutes later, my pregnancy will step into the 6th month.
My tummy is pumping up in extraordinary fast speed. My colleague are surprise to see it grows so big after the Chinese New Year holiday, provided that they haven't seen me for 4 days only.... But Samantha said she was scared because I always said I was scared by the size of my belly. She said, after all, I am a real pregnant woman, it is normal to see the tummy bumping up.
Lucas keeps kicking as usual, and now even at the area above my belly button, I can tell that he grows so fast these few days.
My snacks today included an egg, a half pack of 'Lifesaver' fruit candies, an a cup of milk. I should watch my weight carefully and don't want to gain unnecessary stones.
Oh, 7 minutes have past before I finish this diary, I am in my 6th month, hurray!
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment