I had just finished a Magnum Vanilla ice-cream bar. Jeff also had one. It tasted so divine.
However, I worry I will gain excess pounds over this weekend because I ate quite a lot of snack. I should do some exercise.
We have already started to pack up our stuff to move back our parent-in-law's home. Remember I wrote a piece of diary one year ago about the Independent Day - the day we moved out from the parents' house. Jeff and I had a really nice time this 12 months in our own net.
Now, we decide to move back to our big family, we do it for the sake of our little baby.
Maybe, one day, we will find a new place and build our little cozy net again, but by that time we will bring along our little kid!!
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment