Thursday, February 02, 2006

Silly Dream

I had a silly nightmare yesterday. In the dream, my boss came to me and said I was worthless and it would be unreasonable to raise my salary because I was not important to the company at all.

I burst into tears and woke up in the mid night.

And then I felt really bad around 4-5 o'clock today, I was working very hard but felt very sleepy at the same time.

Hope such instability of my emotion was merely caused by the fluctuation of hormone level.

However, when I came back home, as I found my beloved husband had prepared the dinner for me, I believe I am a very lucky girl actually.

And I should not limit my future to the this company, don't I tell myself always that I have lots of potentials and have lots of chances and different ways to develop my career and my life?

After the yoga practice, I remind myself to let the blue go, let my disappointment go.

I am sure my family provides me strength to face all difficulties.

Thanks Jeff, thanks Lucas.

No comments: