Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sleepless in Hong Kong

Don't know why Lucas is extremely active during mid-nights. He kicks me heavily every time when I am almost falling asleep, or during the deep sleep.

But, in the daytime, he is comparatively quiet and his kicks are quite subtle.

By the way, we still have lots of chocolates and candies left in the candy boxes, which we supposed to serve our visitors during the Chinese New Year, but I don't think we could finish them up after the New Year, otherwise I would gain 50 pounds of fat from empty calories if I intended to eat them all up by myself.

Maybe I should bring some to my parents or my friends some days. You know, there is really a risk there, pregnant women always feel hungry suddenly and I would be trapped in this fat-gain-crisis when I was starving during mid-nights.

No comments: