Hurray!! My maternity leave has just started.
Yesterday was my last working day before the leave, I was extremely busy and couldn't have a nice chat with Samantha before I left. I finished all my work at 8:00pm. However, I believe people will email or call me to follow up the projects in the next few weeks.
Just remember that I have not set my 'away message' in email.
Jelly was so nice, he treated me a great lunch in Yacht Club! We shook hands before he was off his work. My teammates sent me blessing and said they expected me to come back and work with them for another project.
My client sent me an amusing email with lots of blessing, he asked me to give him a progress report from time to time.
I didn't have any holiday mood until I woke up this morning. Seem I just realize that I am entitled for 10 weeks of leave!!!
Thanks all my friends in the company
Samantha, please take care of my little plant.
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
surely I will, dun worry
As long as I am in this company, I will take care of it & I will definitely email you from time to time for what's going on in CW & KL's Kingdom
Not sure how long will I stay in this Kingdom though..... hope to see you in the office again =)
Post a Comment