Thursday, May 18, 2006

Well.... I am still a mother-to-be

Lucas still refuses to come out, maybe my tummy is too comfortable.

To have a better preparation for my labor and delivery, I plan to practise prenatal yoga for 1 hour and go for walk at least 20 minutes everyday. All experienced mothers tells me exercise is very important.

Luckily, I feel that my baby is descending its position, it means that he is also working hard to prepare the birth.

Interesting, my leg cramp relieved a lot after I started my maternity leave, thanks to all stretching I had done in my yoga practice.

Jeff said he had strong intuition I will give birth this Saturday. Let see!~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really?! 20/5(sat)!

meiki

Anthrokiki said...

=) yes, but it's still have no significant sign he will meet us tomorrow. BTW, I did too much yoga last 2 days and now I have sore at my rib cage.... sigh....