The strengths of Lucas are: drinking milk, poo poo and pee pee. It is very rational, he eats much, and then he poo and pee much.
More than a week after the birth of Lucas, I enjoyed the time with him especially the breast feeding moment, it is joyful to have a close connection between me and him. Although it's hard to breast-feed him in the first few days, now is much better.
Thanks god that I have a helpful domestic maid who helps me to do all the laundary, that's why now I have time to type this piece of diary. You know, being a stay-home mom is a 24x7 work without any annual leave, you should have wit and intelligence to stand any situation (e.g. some babies love to play their poo poo)*. I don't think I've the guts to be a full-time mom...
So far I haven't tried to change his diaper totally by myself, let alone those dirty diapers which meshed with poo poo, maybe I should try some days.
*We rushed to change the diaper when I typed this entry at that point.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment