Well, only 9 days before the due date, but still have no hint when it will come out. I start to worry if my baby will be overdue... Jesus, I really hate this kind of feeling... Waiting is the most painful stage... Just like you stay at home all night and waiting for a phone call from somebody you fancy.
I feel extremely tired these few days, this morning I didn't get up until 11 am, after my mom phoned me and asked me how come I don't go out to do some exercise... come on, I don't go out for walk is simply because I am tired. The key point of doing exercise for mother-to-be is not to force yourself and listen to your body, isn't it???
I can't deny that I am impatient to almost everything recently, one thing is about my hair. As I couldn't have any hair straightening in the past 9 months, my hair is so curly and uncontrollable now. If I don't tie it into a ponytail, each hair will crawl to various direction and makes me look like a lion. How come I have hard, curly and thick hair at the same time???
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Manki, 加油呀, 攰就休息多d, 不要勉強自己。
Post a Comment